Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress

So at the beginning of the month I received my VoxBox in the mail and one of the things I got was Kiss' nail dress in Chemise. Now that I have finally gotten around to playing with it this is what I did.
Simple? Yes! But I like it. I applied the gold to my pinkie as an accent finger and then tipped the others with the black studded sticker. I'm not a big nail person, I do them every so often but not that much really anymore. I tried to think of something really cool to do, but I settled with something basic and classic to test.

How I've liked them so far, its hit and miss. They felt really bulky at first but that quickly passed. I have felt a couple times like the stickers are catching on my clothes, but I am pretty sure that is because I didn't file those ones down all the way. I like them, they have lasted about 5 days so far and still holding on strong. With how easy they are to apply and the fact that they have 21 different styles so far makes them pretty appealing. Would I purchase them? Yes!

Kiss claims that these last about 7-10 days. They come in 21 styles and cost about $7 at most drugstores.
For more information check out Kiss's website and/or Influenster's review page.

*Product was sent to me for my review by Influenster. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment