Thursday, January 17, 2013

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™


Okay so I received one of these bad boys in my VoxBox a few weeks ago, and now that I have had the chance to really test it out I am ready to burst. I am in love! This brush is awesome! Okay, enough fangirl...sorry about that.

But really this brush really does help dry my hair faster than normal. I was very skeptical, and a little upset as I use a paddle brush normally so I kinda wanted the paddle brush version of this one, but I really like the half round style. I have now used this every time I have washed my hair in the last few weeks so I finally have a good grip on how well this works. For reference I have thinner but not fine hair, and it is about half way down my back at the moment. I like to just let my hair air dry and only really blow-dry it if I absolutely have to. For me it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to air dry. Using this brush it cut my dry time to about 20-40 minutes. It may mot seem like much but, it is pretty substantial if you take about 20 minutes to get ready, your hair is almost done by then.
 
So I give this a big thumbs up. I'm thinking I know what my sisters are getting as little gifts for thier birthdays. It is about $11-12, not including taxes and you can get either the Half-Round or the Paddle brush. The only downside I would say, would be if you had thicker hair, this might not work as great.
Goody  Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment