Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update for updates

Sorry for the lack of posting the winter semester started up and I am still trying to figure out how to work my schedule and not go insane. Plus, I also just recently moved my sister out and into her first "big girl" apartment, her dorm didn't really count before. So I have been helping her as much as possible to get on her feet and figure stuff out.
Okay, so enough excuses. I will be aiming for posting at least once a week. I have a few ideas in mind: there will be  review/ hauls for both E.L.F. makeup and Bath & Body Works. I also have beauty tips and tricks for both men and women coming up. Haven't decided how I will order those (side-note, I have to wait for the rest of my BBW's order to come in) so we will just have to wait and see.
So be on the look out for more regular updates from me, and I'll see if I can get myself into a more regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment