Tuesday, February 8, 2011

E.L.F Eyeshadow Sale

I want to let anyone interested know that E.L.F. is currently running a nice sale. They are offering 10 of their mineral eyeshadows for free with a $25 order. This is a $30 deal as each of these are $3 a piece. They are your choice, just add the ones you want to your cart then after you add your other items put in their code "MINTEN" and they will take the $30 off. This offer is good until Feb. 13th so get your orders in soon!
This is a great deal for anyone who is interested in trying E.L.F. out, or those who already know and love their products. I myself just put in my order and will review what I got here once it arrives.

*I have not been contacted by E.L.F. to promote them, nor do I work for them. I am just a fan of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment