Friday, February 4, 2011

Fabric Haulin'

YAY! Fabric! Oh the possibilities. So this is going to be a haul with a bit of a craft update. Basically I'll tell you what I got and what I plan to do with it. First of all, for me it was a surprise, there was a sale at Jo-ann Fabric, and everything I got was 50% off. I love sales, even surprise sales. The story is that I went to pick up some material to make my sister a pillow I promised her and found the material I was going to use and more.
Her pillow material is snuggle flannel, because I wanted something that looked cute without needing a cover and was soft and comfortable. So I am going to use the Blue tie-dye as the base and the lime green as stars all over the pillow. Hope she likes it, they're her two favorite colors, plus she loves stars.

Next I got two more flannels in cute monkey prints. The blue banana boat was my husbands request for pajama pants. I couldn't say no, first of all you can never have to many pj pants and secondly they're to cute. The green print is going to either be pj pants for me and my sister, or a cutesy bag. Haven't decided yet.
Finally I got some blizzard fleece, Lime green (or as they labeled it Lettuce Green) and black. I am thinking about making myself a Gir (from Invader Zim) hat like the Domo Hat I made my husband, but we'll see. No matter what I think the two colors are gorgeous together, no matter what I make.




I will definitely post pics of the finished products. Of course as I finish them, lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment